Coralville is a suburb of Iowa City, Iowa.

Karen Bovard
The ShuttleSmith
Omaha, Nebraska (just down the road, I-80, from Coralville)
http://www.theshuttlesmith.com/
blog:  http://theshuttlesmith.blogspot.com/

On Thursday, January 9, 2014 7:54 PM, purple lacer <purplelace...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>What is the closest airport for Coralville?

I would imagine most
people will want to use the "Eastern Iowa Airport", which
I still think of by
it's original name, the Cedar Rapids Airport.  The airport
symbol is CID which
I think stands for Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Dubuque.
The Iowa City airport
is closer, but it is a very small airport.  I'm not sure
what commercial
flights, if any, are available there.  There is a shuttle
service at the
Eastern Iowa Airport that will bring you to the hotel.  The
price goes down if
more people reserve it together.  We will be looking into
that and have more
details later.

There is also an AmTrak stop about an hour south at Mt.
Pleasant, Iowa.  If
there is enough interest we might be able to arrange some
transportation
to/from the station.
Anita Hansen

-