Hi Sherry!

The answer to this question can be *seen* if you go to the Flickr website which
Arachne members use to post their latest and greatest!  It is full of stunning
work!

I might add that greatness is not measured in size alone.  There are lots of
relatively small pieces which are breath-taking!

To see the Arachne pictures on Rlickr, search for Flickr with your search
engine.  To sign in, the user name is arachne2003.  The password is LaceMaker1.

Enjoy your visit, and if you want to upload your own work, I can help you with
that.

Clay

Sent from my iPad