Hi Clay and fellow Arachnids,

You are much admired Clay for taking on such a difficult piece. If it is the lace I think it is the diagram may run to 4 pages, this is a piece of Binche lace is VERY fine and intricate. I saw a series of ten or twelve pieces like this in Brugge a few years back. They were beautiful! I am not surprised you chose to do one (or more) of these. Your other piece of Binche is 'other-worldy'. As beautiful as the antique piece of Fairy-Binche I have in my collection (4 inches (10 cm) diam.

Joepie, East Sussex, UK

-----Original Message----- From: Clay Blackwell

This isn't the biggest piece of lace I've ever worked, but it is right
up there with the hardest!! <.............
......>The piece is "The Jerusalem Church", which is part of the "Lieflijk
Brugge" folio of designs by the Kantcentrum Masterclass.<..............
......> I have reached the bottom of
the second page of the diagram, and will be especially happy when I have
finished working the tree on the left...

The link to FLICKR is  <
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/with/11970822886/ >

Clay