I am afraid I do not post often these days.

I have been making lace since 1983 and this October/November will be 40
years since I first touched a lace bobbin.  I learned from some wonderful
women in England and spent the 18 months that I had left in that country in
classes of one sort or another.  Lace Days with speakers like Pamela
Nottingham, Santina Levy...lots of incredible opportunities.  I have been
making lace or teaching lace ever since.

Except lately.  At this time I am going through chemo therapy treatments
for cancer that was discovered at the end of this past summer. Started
chemo the end of October.  I have three more treatments left.  The drugs
that I am getting right now have caused neuropathy in my fingers and
feet.  The pain in the fingertips makes it difficult and even painful to
remove and place pins, etc.

I have never considered the glass headed pins as a possibility, but I am
looking into it now if means that I can keep making lace while the
neuropathy is there.  Also, I think patterns with few pin holes might be
the ticket...Any suggestions?

Has anyone else had problems with neuropathy and found other ways to make
lace while dealing with it?

Any advice or info will be greatly appreciated!
Debbie in Florida
mouzo...@gmail.com