Well, here I am at Convention. The Arachne get-together just finished, and it
was fun to put a face to the names on the list. Sunday evening was the
get-together dinner - fantastic food!, and last night we had the teacher
showcase. Today we had a lunch with a talk and visual presentation on the War
Laces at the Smithsonian. This evening's entertainment is the Tat-Off, which is
just getting started. I haven't heard a lot about the classrooms and classes,
but if everybody's class is like mine we're so busy learning and working the
time flies by. The classroom is big and has lots of light and the staff seem to
be able to conjure tables out of thin air. Tomorrow is our day off, and lots of
the attendees are taking the tour to the Lace Museum in Sunnyvale and to Lacis.
What more can I say?

Adele
West Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)