I LOVE reading what you write!  Please continue to contribute.

Of course
not every post will pertain/be of interest to every person.

There are so
few posts anyway.  I remember when this forum was THE place to go for
information.  Now I don't know how to connect with other tatters/lacemakers.
I don't have the time to go to a site and then sift through the discussions
such as InTatters....I wish I did have the time.  I also don't have the time
to sift through FB or other venues.  I liked the fact that articles would come
to me and I could quickly skim through them to find the ones of interest to
me.

Karen Bovard
The ShuttleSmith
Omaha, NE
website and tatting blog:
http://www.theshuttlesmith.com/
come check out my new Enameled Copper (Glass)
Tatting Shuttles!

On Thursday, August 14, 2014 2:27 PM, Beth Marshall