Got my copy of the British Lace magazine today and sat down straight away for
my lace fix.  Imagine my surprise when I spotted on page 58 under News from the
Library the cover of the IOLI Bulletin with the photo of my gold necklace
design on the cover.  You can see my photo of it on my website.  It was the
winning entry in the IOLI Gold Rush competition in Sacramento.   Then on the
last page I spotted a poppy photo and thought, hmm, that looks similar to my
poppy design.  Read the article written by Janis Savage and I remembered she
wrote to me about making a poppy. I had totally forgotten about it. What a nice
surprise for me this morning.

This morning I took my lace pillow to my knitting group to impress them with a
piece of black Ipswich I was working and I even had time to sit outside this
afternoon and make some more lace.

Janice

Janice Blair
Murrieta, CA, 60 miles north of San Diego
www.jblace.com
www.lacemakersofillinois.org