Dear Susan,

The 2014 IOLI annual convention was in Sacramento,  California.  There is a
collection of War Laces at Stanford University  (alma mater of both Herbert
Hoover and Lou Hoover - she was the first woman in  America to receive a
Geology degree from Stanford).  Perhaps there was an  activity at the IOLI
convention about the War Laces at  Stanford.  Also, if you check your old IOLI
bulletins, I believe  Devon wrote about the Stanford collection several
years ago.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 5/13/2015 8:32:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,