Sorry not to snip but need both posts to explain my answer.

When I make a mistake on the lines on my pricking, I very, very gently scratch
the line out and the rub the offending place down with the wooden end of my
bulbous pricker. After I've made my first piece of lace with the pricking you
wouldn't know the was a correction.

Correction fluid can flake do I avoid it but not to say it's not right for
others.

Kind Regards,

Liz Baker