VBG!

Yes, I looked at my copy and found it interesting for a couple of reasons.

First, since color has been introduced in printing, authors usually present a
section in the beginning to define their use of color.  This was especially
important in the early color days when different authors chose different color
schemes!  So, it is just "best practice" to define the colors you use in this
project you're undertaking!

Second, as Ulrike is an exemplary and prolific author, she had followed best
practice to present her color code.  I noted that she does not refer to it as
ICC, or as BCC, for that matter.  It is simply the colors she uses.  It makes
sense that she is consistent with BCC, but she has also added a few things
which are not generally part of Belgian laces, such as Honeycomb as well as
yellow for special actions.

So...  You have it on good authority if you adopt Ulrike's code!

Clay

Sent from my iPad