In a special-interest publication, I have come across a  long review of a
new book about mangle boards, used for smoothing damp  linens.   The book is
$185, so I thought the review would be an  inexpensive substitute.  It will
give those who are interested a  jumping off point for printing pictures,
etc. from the internet.   It is the last book reviewed at this site:

http://www.maineantiquedigest.com/stories/books-received-october-2015/5287

If you do not know about this subject, go to our archives and put
"Mangling Lace" in the subject line.

http://www.mail-archive.com/lace@arachne.com/index.html

Would someone please comment briefly about this subject so that those who
do not receive my notes to Arachne will be alerted to go to the archives to
read  it?  Thank you.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

Hugs, Lin and the Mali

The end of all of our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know
the place for the first time.  -T.S. Elliott