I am thrilled with the response to participate in this bookmark exchange.
 if you did not get a response from me, please email me again.  i am
prepared to pair up partners and wish to be sure i have everyone who wants
to participate included.  if you have started your bookmark and decided you
wish to do a an additional one, just let me know in the next day or so.  i
will be sending out partnerships within the next 24 hours but i can
accommodate anyone who has been on the fence and wants to jump into the
pot.  this is not a hard formed schedule.  the lace bug is biting and it
might only have nibbled.  thank you all who have signed on to the exchange
so far.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali

*“*Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.*”  **―
John
Wayne*