great things to look forward to doing, Susie Rose.  enjoy.  thanks for
sharing and i agree when it comes to following instructions, the printed
word is best but with most magazines, there are only a couple of pages that
appeal so i just print those from the digital version - room and weight
considerations for me.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali

*“*Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the
quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized
by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and
treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself.*”  **― Walter
Anderson*