I have to say that I have enjoyed this bookmark exchange more than some in other years, for the simple reason that the time span this year has allowed me to handle a couple of major issues which have occurred since it was announced, and even reject some lace ideas and choose others without feeling stressed. I love to send lace I am happy with as a gift to someone, not to just send something out which I am less than content with and I am happy to say that time has allowed that in a more relaxed way and not in sheer panic that I might miss the deadline. So thank you Lin for organising it in this way and hope it happens in a similar way in the future and that the others partaking are also feeling as contented with this arrangement. I am looking forward to seeing all the different types of ideas that come out with each new exchange and wonder why I didn't think of that, or marvel at the different types and look in lace. Thank you to Jenny in advance as I know you always make a great job of displaying our lace and that has all reminded me to make sure I scan or photograph my completed pieces, lol.
Keep on enjoying your lace making.
Sue T Dorset UK

We are down to the last 4 weeks of the bookmark exchange.  If you are
saying "I should have" or "Bummer, I wish I had", send me your snail mail
address (linhud...@gmail.com) and join in the fun.  There is still plenty
of time to make a bookmark and mail it off to one who will most assuredly
love to receive it.  The exchange is meant to inspire and to enjoy and
share pleasure and inspiration.  It is a way to plan, work and gift to
another like-minded planner, creator and giver.  I eagerly await hearing
from you members of a wonderful group.
Hugs, Lin and the Mali