>From: jeria...@aol.com
>Subject: Re: [lace] Olympic tribute to lace

>Lace bulletin writers from IOLI, The Lace Guild, OIDFA, etc. - please  give
>us articles about this subject!  This is something that might be of
>interest to a younger audience, and we need to get them interested in lace  in
>any
>way we can! "

I can't speak for the others, but where The Lace Guild is concerned, it isn't
expected that the Editor will write everything in Lace. Many members of the
Guild have expertise in areas that she doesn't. The Lace Guild doesn't have an
editorial team to write articles, as maybe some of the other publications do,
and is reliant on members to submit new articles and patterns. I believe that
you are a member of the Guild, Jeri, and you have shown yourself on Arachne to
be a very proficient writer, so why don't you write something for Lace?

Jane Partridge