Hello All!  I'm still working on the Sternchen-Ei egg in the Kirst book
Gekloppelte Ostereier.  The Google translation is a bit murky & since I am
stuck, I wondered if someone could help with a "lace related" translation for:

Wo das kleine Quadrat entsteht, mit den beiden inneren Kloppeln eine
waagerechte Drehstelle arbeiten, dann die beiden Paare senkrecht nach unten
fuhren.
Sorry for the missing umlauts!

Google says:  where the small square is formed, a horizontal rotating stelle
work with the two inner lace making, then the two couples drove straight down.

I've got the square & looking at the photo, I can see where the vertical pairs
join, then separate.  It's not clear to me what a "horizontal rotating stelle"
is so I suspect it is a term specific to lace that will help me work the
pattern.  Is this a kiss stitch?  Any suggestions are welcome.  Sincerely,
Susan Hottle

Sent from my iPad