From: owner-l...@arachne.com <owner-l...@arachne.com> on behalf of David C
COLLYER <dccoll...@ncable.net.au>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 8:15 AM
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: [lace] Dividing pins help

Dear Friends,
Over the years I have found the best dividing pins to be ordinary
sewing needles with a middle sized bead glued on the top.

I recently broke my second last one and tried making new ones but
when I used the acid free craft glue it didn't hold. Could someone
please tell me what glue they would recommend?

I also use these for the occasional bit of pricking in a tight spot.
Many thanks
David in Ballarat, AUS

[https://farm1.staticflickr.com/3/5118236_94f976f34e_b.jpg][https://farm1.sta
ticflickr.com/3/5118236_94f976f34e_b.jpg]<https://www.flickr.com/photos/gommi