> I would like to start buying some linen thread as i really like the texture
and the while concept of a fiber that you can grow (other than cotton and the
likes). I do know that linen threads store really well, but are difficult to
store.

Like any textile fibre linen is best stored in the dark.  It also does not
like being too dry, so don’t keep it in a centrally heated atmosphere.  A
ventilated cupboard in the bathroom, or a steamy kitchen, would be good - but
not if t gets contaminated with food!

I daresay Jeri will add something about ensuring that for long term storage
it’s wrapped in acid free tissue etc.

Brenda in Allhallows
paternos...@appleshack.com
www.brendapaternoster.co.uk