Hi Sally,

Hope your Christmas has been grand!

Several years ago, I found a lovely large (4" diameter, but only about 1  - 2 "
high) pincushion at JoAnn Fabrics which has stood the test of time, as well as
providing plenty of room for lots of different kinds of pins!  The pincushion
has sections which are in rainbow colors, so it is easy to categorize pins in
their own sections...(dividers vs. temporary vs working, etc...)

I tend to focus on one pillow at a time, so this pincushion goes where I go!
If you like to have several things going at a time, you may want to have more
than one pincushion!

I haven't looked for them lately, so don't know if they are still available.

Happy New Year, and may your threads never break!

Clay

clayblackw...@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad