Hi Arachnids

Re:
Subject: Re: [lace] Support pin in Binche cloth areas

At the risk of being called lace police there is no need to use support pins,

Lace police are those who dictate and insist that their way is the correct one
and the only one that should be used. I like to try all the techniques I come
across and then use the one that is best for me. By giving us the benefit of
your experience we gain more understanding of how we can make lace and so
choose the technique that fits the situation and our individual way of
working. I will definitely try this one.

Thank you Susan for sharing your experience of making Binche.

Alex