I know this sounds like I have "lost it", but is anyone else (besides Susan?)
having problems with their internet connection?

I can't get online any more (but if you're seeing this, apparently I can get
out....  as did Susan. )

If any of you has an idea about how to help someone fix this problem, please
reply to us *privately*, so whatever the damage is... does not spread.!

Sent from my iPad