Allow me to share the marvelous article that just came out in our local
newspaper about our Guild, the Oregon Trail Lacemakers.  We have been an IOLI
charter member since 2003, and are looking for more area people who are
interested in lacemaking.

The photographer and the reporter seemed to be enjoying themselves, and the
reporter even got to try some stitches on our visitor’s pillow. I thought they
did a good job interviewing us, then showing the variety of members and their
interests/motivations in choosing lacemaking in the article.

Please enjoy!

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/local/35394225-81/oregon-trail-lacemakers-keeping-their-art-alive-one-stitch-at-a-time.html.csp

Warmly,
Martha Osgood