From: Jean Nathan<mailto:jean...@hotmail.co.uk>
Sent: 02 April 2017 07:59
To: Arachne<mailto:lace@arachne.com>; J-D Hammett<mailto:jdhamm...@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [lace] Tour All Hollows Museum in Honiton

You can tour the museum and go into all of the rooms. It's just like Street
View. Put your mouse pointer where you want to be in the room, or through a
doorway and click. Use the compass in the right bottom corner. You can go into
all of the rooms, including those down the stairs. You can even go up into the
gallery.

Jean Nathan in Poole, Dorset, UK

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
F1FE880373B74797A2A6E431DF104F8D.png]