Has anyone done anything with the new Aurifil 80?  I have some, and it
looks like a very nice thread, with a fairly tight twist and a beautiful
sheen. It seemed thinner than the Madeira Cotona 80, so I did a wrap,
and yes it definitely is finer, my wrap came up to 58 wraps/cm, which
puts it in the same league as Egyptian cotton 120/2.
I haven't done any lace with it yet, but Dianne has some too, and she is
trying to figure out what to use it on, since if it is the same
thickness as 120/2 it will too fine for lace that calls for 80/2.
Just curious if anyone has used it yet.

*Marianne*

Marianne Gallant
Vernon, BC Canada