From: owner-l...@arachne.com [mailto:owner-l...@arachne.com] On Behalf Of
Celtic Dream Weaver
Sent: 30 April 2017 15:29
To: Arachne Reply
Subject: [lace] Flanders I and II by Kumiko Nakazaki

B  B  I know these pattern packs are out of print but I would really love to
have both. I am willing to pay alot of money for them if you have them and
they are just sitting around on your bookshelves not being used. I am also
interested in buying other pattern packs by Kumiko. Please contact me off
list
celticdreamwe...@yahoo.com B if you have any of her pattern packs that you
are
willing to sell to me. I love her designs and I want to make some of them.
Willing to pay...hope someone can sell me some. I do have Pay Pal.Sherry in
New York

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android