Yes, they all say that is going to be a wonderful lace-event in Belgium,
but no-one tells anything about the price and as far as know Belgium is not
a cheap country ...
For the moment I think I will go ahead with my journey to Volodga in order
to see Russian tape lace. Of course Russia not the cradle of lace but
something worthwhile seeing too (besides Volodga, laces in Moscow and Sank
Petersburg).

Maria Greil
a German living in Spain