Last call.  We are down to the last days for sign ups for the motif
exchange but don't worry if you are a day or so behind.  I will make it
happen.  Just contact me (*linhud...@gmail.com <linhud...@gmail.com>*) and
it will be worked out.  Also, if you are delayed in mailing your motif to
your partner, let your partner and me know so we can take the worry out of
the wonderful anticipation.  This is to be FUN not a job or chore.  I will
be sending out the exchange partner pairings in a day or so - no later than
5/20 but sooner if able.  I am always anxious to know who will be getting
my lace and what far away place I will be receiving mail from.  But if you
were on holiday or didn't see the announcement until the last minute - join
in anyway.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  I believe there is time to
get a motif made and in the mail by September 1st.

This year the schedule will go like this:

May 1-18             Sign Ups

May 20                 Exchange partner assignments made and emailed out

September 1        All bookmarks should be in the mail, please

Please send me your name, snail mailing address, email address, how many
motif(s) you wish to make and any geographical location(s) you prefer, if
any.  Thank you.  Once you have your motif(s) made, please send a photo to
me (linhud...@gmail.com) with your partner's name to present the array of
motifs flying across the oceans.

If this is your first time, you are going to have lots of pleasure.  If you
have been doing this for years, you know how much fun it can be.  Any type
of lace and pattern is appropriate.  Any skill level is welcome.  This is
"creative license" at its best.  Don't be shy - shine.  May the lace bug
bite for lots of fun.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali

[image: Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.:]