Hello, all -
Bobbin lace has recently come up as a topic on a cross stitch Facebook group
and I've been fielding lots of questions. Someone from Lincolnshire in the UK
asked if I knew anyone in her area who teaches bobbin lace (I'm assuming
beginners). Anyone here? I can and will go check out The Lace Guild and the
latest issue of their magazine, but as I am in the US and really not super
aware of UK geography, I thought I would try posting to some bobbin lace sites
as well. Let me know if you have any names and/or contact info that I could
pass along. Thanks!

Arlene in NJ (on the east coast of the US)