Hello All!  Oh happy day!  My friend Cyndi (& fellow member of LOL) finished
our group "seascape banner" & it arrived via USPS today.  I posted a photo to
Flickr, but OMG, I wish you could all see it in person!  It is beyond my
wildest dreams--a group project featuring various types of lace that will be
used in our library exhibits.  The background is sashiko quilted batik fabric.
As you can see, it needs a BIG display case & most members donated a piece of
lace to the effort.  Teamwork!  Yay!!  Sincerely, Susan Hottle USA