Hello All!  If this is a re-run, please accept my apologies!  I don't recall
seeing any previous discussion about using a bobbin holder to transport
pre-wound bobbins so I will share.  There is a photo posted to Flickr.  I have
several types of bobbin holders & the one in question is a "tuning fork"
style--a rigid piece of wood with two prongs.  While getting ready for Louise
Colgan's class, I was winding bobbins & wondering how to transport them to
prevent tangled threads.  My only bobbin case is jammed with Midlands style &
I'm using Dutch ones for this class.  It's too much aggravation to take all
that apart & reload the case.  What to do?  I ended up putting the bobbins in
the bobbin holder & closing the end with a large safety pin--voila!  There are
10 pairs in the holder & I think there is space for maybe 2 more.  Since I need
more bobbin holders anyway, I will look for more of this type because it has
more than one use!  I just slipped the whole thing into a plastic b!
 ag.  Neat & clean.  Hope this helps someone else traveling with Continental
bobbins.  Sincerely, Susan Hottle USA