The Arachne photo page is a site I established several years ago on Flickr for
sharing photos which we are unable to do on Arachne itself.  While it is
possible to have a free Flickr page, I opted for an unlimited page which I pay
for on a quarterly basis.  When you post pictures on this site, you post to
your "set" of pictures on the Arachne site.  Technically, it is "my" Flickr
page....

I am delighted to see that we have nearly 100 lacemakers posting sets on
Flickr!   The vast majority of sets contain fewer than 10 pictures, while a few
have over 100 pictures.  Of course, we also have our card and ornament
exchanges as well!

This might be a good time to start the conversation about how to maintain the
site should anything happen to prevent me from continuing.

Clay

Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg,VA, USA