I designed a beginner cat pattern which is on my website. I posted the link on
Facebook on Bobbin Lace Makers and it has been really appreciated, so I thought
I would share the link here.

Go to jblace.com  It is in the Pattern Gallery.

We have had an influx of new lacemakers at Silvergate Lacers near San Diego
this summer and I thought it might be nice for them to introduce them to a half
stitch pattern with a whole stitch edging.  I have so far made 8 and intend to
use them as bookmark gifts for my knitting group, 4 more to go.  They usually
take me an evening to make but I am a fast lacemaker.  I tried to use thread
that was available locally in the US.

Devon, I converted this email to plain text so it should arrive looking normal.
Your reposting of Jeri's email included lots of uppercase 'A's in the digest
form. It is hard to remember to do it every time though.

Janice
Janice Blair Murrieta, CA,
jblace.com