From: Laura De Bruyn <laura_ros...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [lace] Spirit of Christmas

I don't post often, but I do read most and take part in as many exchanges as
possible.
It saddens me to see all this "taking sides"  There are always 3 sides to
every story - version 1, version 2 and the truth somewhere in between!
Firing accusations at each other only increases the hurt on both sides.
If I recall correctly, Janet and Lin have been handling the Christmas
exchange
for a number of years, and it was due to Janet's ill health that Lin
"finished
the job" last year.  Maybe she assumed (as I had) that Janet was still ill.
Mistakes are made by all of us...maybe Lin should have conferred via private
email before getting the ball rolling, maybe Jenny should have been consulted
in relation to use of her site, which may have lead to Janet being
contacted.....hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Maybe the road forward is to scrap the work done so far, Lin, Janet and Jenny
confer privately and decide if they are big enough to forgive and forget.  If
so, start again.  If not, invite someone else to take on the mammoth task of
organising Christmas cards to wing their way across the world in the spirit
of
friendship and love.
Can we please accept this, act like grown ups and not spoilt school children
and remember what Christmas is all about.  Let's just get on with making
lace!

Warm regards, Laura @>++ De
Bruyn laura_rose76@yahoo.comwww.lauraslacesupplies.comhttp://l