Hooray!!  My magazine arrived this morning. I have not had a chance to open it
yet, - but I know I will have some good reading this evening, when I get time
to sit and look though it!!

I must learn to concentrate better – I mad a bad boo-boo with my tatting
last evening, - and used the wrong colour in some Daisy Picots, and had gone
on quite a way past them before I realized....!  Going backwards is not that
easy – especially with a finer thread (#40) Grrrrrr!!!
The Josephine Knot took me ages to get undone, - but I managed it, eventually!
I was not going to let a length of thread beat me!!!!!!

Regards from Liz.