(No ranting/ravving/crying over the loss of the 'old Arachne' in this post!)
I got involved with Arachne in the mid 90's, pretty close to it's arrival on
the internet and it has been a vital part of my life for all these decades.
I'm a tatter and needlelacer and I can say I learned a lot about those lace
types here.  I have made friends throughout the world too.  On one trip to
Europe (wedding related) I asked about lace things in Berlin, Germany and
Copenhagen, Denmark.  In both cities I was invited to a lacemaker's home and
had the most enjoyable evening--both vying for being the most memorable part
of my trip.
I can only hope that at some point, something I said was appreciated a little
bit to start to pay back for the huge amount of information and friendship I
have received from this list!!!
Karen Bovard SayreThe ShuttleSmithOmaha, NE/Council Bluffs,
IAhttp://www.TheShuttleSmith.com

|  |
www.theshuttlesmith.com