I actually heard about the 53 Commonwealth flowers but didn’t pick up
that they were on the veil. Must have been pouring myself more tea.
 Thanks Susie!
Lyn from Lancaster PA

  From: Susie Rose

Hello to One and All!
Here's what I've found out about the veil.
The veil was the real show-stopper! Upon the bride's wishes to
incorporate the 53 countries of the Commonwealth, the nations in which
the Queen is head, the designer researched and added flora from these
locations, including Wintersweet from Kensington Palace and California
Poppy, from her home state of California, into the look. The silk tulle
veil measured in at five meters long, or about five and a half yards!
That's all I've found out so far.

Hugs, Susie Rose  [IMAGE]

My stores:
https://susierosedesigns.zibbet.com