Joepie.

From: Sue Babbs<mailto:suebabbs...@gmail.com>

When I learned in England (1988 onwards), you were given the pricking, the
training to interpret the pricking, and if you were lucky sight of the
finished lace.  The main advantage of this is that you are not dependent on
diagrams (and not constantly looking from lace to diagram) and you learn to
make your own decisions.

Sue