We are home, safe and sound, after a Great week in San Antonio, Texas, --
although it was “Mighty Hot” – especially after leaving our very cold
Aussie winter!!

Thank  you, Janice , for again organizing an Arachne Lunch, although a few
people missed the announcement of the lunch venue and time.   It was fun to
meet up with other Arachnids, and meet face-to-face.

The friendships made at these Conventions are Wonderful, and it is great to
see there is still some good in the world, as all we seem to hear about are
the bad things. Lacemakers the world over are such lovely people.

Regards from Liz. In cold, damp, Melbourne, Oz.