That’s a good question Ann! Like you, I see people sharing so many incredibly
large projects they’ve completed and I wonder where they find the time!

Personally, all of the fruits of my labor in the six years since I began making
bobbin lace can essentially fit in a single envelope. To be fair, I have
traveled extensively, gotten two degrees, and gotten married during this period
so I have been busy. Currently I work 40 hours a week plus run a guild & teach
Torchon lace, so I only have about five hours a week to work on my own
projects. But I hope to find more time!

I’m curious to see everyone else’s replies as well.

Have a lovely Sunday!
Best,
Elena