I think Leonard’s way of making a   picot with a new pair is very
‘inventive’ I would Never have thought of doing that. Well done Leonard!!

Then  to read a lot further down the digest, that a teacher taught that way
– Wow!

Still, that is how lacemaking evolved – people working out how to solve
problems as they appeared.    I Love the History of Lace and learning of its
progress to what we work on today, though I think we sometimes get too ridged
on what is “right” and what is “wrong”  - “Because the Book
says…”  In the old days they did not have books, - and few could read
anyway!!! They just did “what worked”.

Sorry !  I am “going Radical” again! The thought Police have a ball with

Regards from Liz. L.
Melbourne, Oz.