I just went into the lace pictures on Flickr, to see IIske lace garment which
is very pretty and while there started to have a look at one or two pictures
just picked at random.  In the file listed as Arachne 2017 Christmas Card
exchange, made by Sally Jenkins in the USA for Sue Duckles in the UK, taken
from Pinterest is a design created by me in approx 2009 when I first began
using some of the lace software.  Although made up about then I kept it for
some while because it had given me a start and an inspiration to create others
using a variety of motifs and stitches but finally gave it away to the lady
who got me interested and showed me the way to create this type of shape all
that long ago.   This particular bauble design has only been worked once and
the pattern never shown although a photo of the original lace was shown on a
website my husband set up for me around that time.
I suppose I must be flattered that someone liked it enough to show it on
Pinterest and again that Sally liked enough to make it for Sue.  It is strange
how our own designs can jump off a screen when you see them.
Sue T
Dorset UK