I must admit that I do use FB very much as it is so much less complicated
when it comes to sharing photos.
But I always love receiving Arachne emails too- but am guilty of not going
to see photos as, very often, I don’t manage to get to see them (forgotten
links, passwords, names etc). In fact, I only had the digest for a short
while as it used to bother me. I preferred to get individual emails, no
matter how many there were. It was also good for me because if an email had
some information worth keeping, then I saved it in my Lace file in the
computer.
Perhaps, now that the list is mostly quiet, you could consider changing
from digest settings to receiving each email as it comes.

Karen in Malta.