I join you in being very very sorry that Jacqui has passed. Cancer is never
easy to deal with (it took my mother from me) I didn’t know her personally but
have been avidly reading and sometimes answering her posts since Arachne was
new! We will all miss her terribly! Please pass on to her family the
condolences of all the lacemakers on the list who appreciated her expertise.

Very sad
Cearbhael

Sent from my iPhone