I have encountered this piece, a bertha. It looks to me as though the
motifs are typical of Rosaline. However, they are set in a needle made
mesh. Does anyone know anything about this, for instance where it was made?
Is it appropriate to call it Rosaline? I have posted photos on
laceioli.ning, here is a link:

http://laceioli.ning.com/group/identification-history

As you can see, my solution to the photo issue on arachne is to direct
everyone to Ning. In fact, when Lorelei started the Ning sites she did a
great deal of research about software that could accommodate really
detailed and hi-res photos. This has been very advantageous, since other
softwares may not be so accommodating to hi res photos.

Devon