Dear Nancy,

First of all thank you and everyone else who has replied to my query, I
appreciate it!! Sending individual replies now.
I do want to try a floral/figural design so I think drafting by hand is the
best bet. I have had an offer to work with a designer over Skype so that
sounds ideal! I will keep you all posted on how it progresses.

Stay well everyone.
Best Wishes,
Elena