Dear Devon.

Are you sure it is really Paris ground? For me it looks like application on
mechanical tul ground.
If the qualification is beggining of 20th century and right, then they
would not be lappets anymore but bows or cravattes for the throad.
I myself have some lappets in my collection and the older ones (17th and
18th century- except the ones belonging to the times of Louis XV, a
diffeerent stile-) are not application works.

Maria Greil