Dear Arachneans,

Today I finally received my copy of Lace #178 (yes, I had the incorrect
number in my last post).

I was sad to see, on page 6 in the Obituaries section, the name of Beryl
Maw, from Dorset, UK. I met her when she visited the New England Lace
Group several times, and the last time was in 2012 at the OIDFA
Conference in Caen, France.

Some members may remember her Binche design for "A Snowy Spring Day in
My Garden". She also won the John Bull Trophy twice - in 1988 and 1998.
I pray that she died in a peaceful way. Hugs to everyone, Penelope