Dear Arachnids,

*NB* I always have difficulty in making my links live in Thunderbird. I
usually paste the webdocs URL  in the search box, and the scroll till i
get the article.!!

Here is the webdocs URL:
https://www2.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/webdocs.html
<cid:part1.94E29259.29BFCE12@bigpond.com>

Here is the document up i was teasing about.  Have a look and see what
you think.  I have tackled the subject before on a couple of the webdocs
articles (Spangling)

*Lemin*, Brian. /How Was it that Bobbins Became Interesting? /, 5 pages.
Posted July, 2020. *FIRST PAGE*. File size 1,600KB PDF <Lemin, Brian.
How Was it that Bobbins Became Interesting? , 5 pages. Posted July,
2020. FIRST PAGE. File size 1,600KB PDF>

Have fun

Here are my other articles from 10 years ago!! These are more about
spangling, the article above is a /general deduction/ about the
available equipment for bobbin makers

*Lemin*, Brian. /When did East Midland Bobbins Become Spangled/, 4
pages. Posted December 20, 2010. *FIRST PAGE*
<https://www2.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/webdocs/SAMPLES/lb_2010_19.gif>.
File size 160KB PDF
<https://www2.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/webdocs/lb_2010_19.pdf>

*Lemin*, Brian. /East Midland Spangled Bobbins some Speculations/, 10
pages. Posted December 20, 2010. *FIRST PAGE*
<https://www2.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/webdocs/SAMPLES/lb_2010_06.gif>.
File size 192KB PDF
<https://www2.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/webdocs/lb_2010_06.pdf>