Many of you will know some of Noelene Lafferty’s poems about Lacemaking –
“Tatting in your Pocket” being one of the most widely know poems!
Well, Noelene has now just published a book of her 48 poems, on a Print on
Demand type book.
Here is the link, if anyone would like to buy a copy.

https://au.blurb.com/b/10276985-inspired-by-lace.

I hope everyone is well, - and making lots of lovely lace.   We are still in
Lock-down Stage 4, but we are hoping that some restrictions will be eased on
Sunday, - though we are supposed to have another month of it before any easing
of restrictions.
(I just hope he lets hairdressers open their shops Very soon!! I badly need a
trim [Mop-chop!!] They have been closed since April  I think. )

Regards from Liz. L.