Do you mean matching pairs?? I have never heard the term except in the actual
process of making lace you have to “hang” a pair. I do have a matching set or
two which are always hung together. One was a gift from a very talented bobbin
maker/painter in England. Deeply treasured.
Just would like clarification.

Cearbhael

Sent from my iPhone